Sunday 4 March 2012

Mayweather: Cotto Got some aspects of his game with me

This coming May 5, 2012 another face off between these two great boxers in the world will is about to occur. And I know that many are really really excited to watch Mayweather vs Cotto fight. And during the interview to the undefeated Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26 KO’s), he really feels that WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30 KO’s) got some aspects of his game from himself by watching him fight and studying how he moves.

Mayweather told AP “I think Miguel Cotto has been watching me for a very, very long time. Miguel Cotto had a chance to sit at the Top Rank [gym] where we both were fighters at [Top Rank], and he used to sit right there and watch me train every day, watch me box. Even some of his movement, I see it comes from me. I’m thankful that fighters can pick up stuff from me.”

Yeah, even me myself is wondering how this game will going to end. Anyway with regards to Mayweathers’s view, I don’t think Cotto got some of his aspects by watching out his game because we know that everyone has their unique styles and abilities compared to someone. I guess Cotto is just studying Mayweather’s previous game so that he has that hint of how is he going to fight and knock down this fighter.

Cotto doesn’t all that well, gets tired easily and is still far too easy to hit compared to Mayweather. I know Mayweather has that big advantage but don’t fail to remember that Cotto has got the ability too. That’s the exciting thing that we need to know in this fight, if how and could it be possible that Cotto could defeat Mayweather. Watch Mayweather vs Cotto fight Online this coming May 5, 2012 and watch out whose fighter is about to take home the title and the victory. Don’t miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites